It was a beautiful morning here on Sunday. The first zinnia to flower this year.
Then I spied the moon.
My shed with russian vine clambering over the top of it.
Both Emma and Alex asked to see the front of my last notebook, here it is. It is rather rustic.
I guess it is how I have been feeling. Last week I had another small operation so not much was done prior to it or since. I knew my free machine embroidery needed improving so I got a piece of fabric and just wrote all over it in cream thread. That it turn has formed the basis of notebook twenty-nine. I used up scraps of fabric to decorate the cover. The notebook is approx 3.5" x 7" and has plain white pages inside.
Finally here is a collage that I have glued and stitched to-gether. Hand dyed silk, Alchemilla and Geranium put through the die-cutting machine just to squash the dye out. Screen printed brown paper, muslin and silk. They have all been bonded to soft tissue paper and some alcohol ink sprayed on. Free machine embroidery to finish the piece which measures 10" x 10".
Will be back once I have been creative.